Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- File and sort all incoming invoices, correspondence and any other backup documentations
- Prepare & upload the invoices in the system
- Input of invoice data/employee expense data and uploading onto the Accounts Payable system
- Prepare vendor set up forms for new vendors and employees
- Ensure all vendor claims/employee expense claims meet Audit, Customs & Tax requirements and comply with ISS’s internal policies and procedures
- Procedure checks in connection with invoice/employee expense validity, account coding and validation of authorized signatures.
- Enter payment instructions for invoices and employee expenses via wire transfer or ACH
- File and keep track documents/emails in the relevant workspace
- Familiarity with the global travel policy of ISS Inc.
- Ensure all AP enquiries are dealt with to a satisfactory outcome whilst maintaining a high level of customer service with both internal employees and external suppliers
- Carry out the compliance review of travel reports submitted by staff worldwide
- Correspond with travel report owners worldwide regarding the travel report policy and their reports
- Certain amount of flexibility in the working time may be required at times in order to cater to internal clients in different time zones
- Any ad hoc responsibilities as and when required
- Accounting graduate
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an Accounts Payable position in a multinational environment
- Ability to communicate in English fluently
- Well organized and capable of working with minimum supervision
- Good with numbers, attentive to details and able to prioritize
- Able to work confidently with IT applications like Excel, Outlook, Accounting Systems
- Willing to work in mid shift or GY schedules
- Team player and can work effectively with diverse cultures in a global organization
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed