Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Search for, collect and verify data (of basic and intermediate levels of complexity) for companies under his/her assigned market based on current collection methodologies and acceptable sources
- Attend to internal/client queries and requests to ensure data captured is aligned with data methodology and policy guidelines
- Comply with established work process standards to ensure quality of data collected
- Meet pre-determined turn-around goals for work assignments
- Escalate data interpretation issues, as needed
- Perform root-cause analysis if data issues are identified
- Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring
- Participate in working committees/ projects and/or tasks aside from his/her core responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate paper and electronic files as required by ISS and client file retention policies
- Degree in Business, Legal Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Social Sciences, Communication or any equivalent/related course;
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office;
- Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with clear attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines;
- Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas and processes with ease;
- Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business;
- Experience in data collection and analysis, corporate governance and business research would be an advantage.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed