HR Operation / Administration Support:
Support and manage the administration processes for on-boarding and induction of new joiners, employee benefits, employee relations, immigration, talent and performance management and the Year End compensation and promotion process. This includes:
New Joiners & Leavers:
New Joiners: manage the on-boarding and induction administration process when employees join the company including:
- Prepare the contract pack and track on-boarding paperwork
- Save all returned on-boarding paperwork onto electronic files
- Liaise with the background screening company to ensure checks are completed before start date
- Set new joiner up on payroll and benefits, liaising with IT and Corporate Services to ensure everything is ready in time for new joiner’s start date
Leavers: manage the administration process for leavers including:
- Send the online exit interview questionnaire & arrange exit interviews
- Prepare leaver paperwork and make necessary updates to HR systems
- Liaise with IT, Payroll and Corporate Services
Manage the administration process for the ongoing management of our employee benefits including:
- Send changes to insurance broker for insurance enrolment, termination, change of personal details, etc
- Deal with questions from employees on our benefits
- Liaise with our benefits broker to ensure membership data is up to date and accurate
- Assist with the annual benefits review & renewal process
Cross-border Transfers / Immigration:
- Coordinate international transfers and manage the employee mobility process
- Manage the administration process in line with corresponding local legislation
- Manage the corresponding visa application process in Mumbai for new applications and renewals of existing visa’s. Additionally you will be responsible for putting together all relocation transfer paperwork (e.g. Employment Contract, Relocation Agreement) for employees relocating to the Mumbai and liaising with payroll and our external vendors to ensure the relocation process runs smoothly for the employee
Preparation of payroll files for Finance / Payroll Department :
Deal with employee queries on all Firm policies (e.g. maternity, paternity leave) and manage the related administration process.
- Maintain all the licenses required for the establishment as issued by the labour authorities.
- Maintain all the monthly statutory registers as per the provision of various applicable statutes.
- Prepare periodic returns as per the provision of various applicable statutes and ensure timely submission.
- Coordinate with the contractors engaged at site to ensure compliant staff is deployed.
- Plan monthly audit for the contractors and the entity to ensure 100% compliance at all times.
- Keep track of the important government notification and advice key stakeholders aptly for suitable action as may be needed.
- Coordinate the efforts suitably as needed during Labour inspector visit.
- Coordinate as needed with the consultant for all local labor law compliance requirements - various types of monthly and annual returns for submission to the labour office and all related documentation.
- Maintain accurate data in all HR Systems on timely basis (Workday is primary HR system with other databases interface to this)
- Monitor the HR Shared Inbox and be the first point of contact for general HR queries (e.g. annual leave issues, benefit queries)
- Maintain electronic employee files on the HR Shared drive ensuring they are up to date and accurate for our employees and stored correctly
- Provide HR-related statistics & reports as per requirements
- Maintain/update information on the company’s internal HR Sharepoint site
- Provide reference letters for visa applications, ex-employee and current employee requests
- Process invoices and deal with queries/chasers and liaise with the Finance team
- Co-ordinate HR events, such as benefit Townhall meetings which includes sending office-wide invitations, booking meeting rooms, arranging AV equipment where necessary
- Provide administrative support for annual or ad hoc HR projects such as the annual salary and bonus review, performance management process and ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Other ad-hoc tasks