Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Search for, collect and verify data about companies under the Latin America market based on current collection methodologies and acceptable sources
- Deliver data profiles that require minimal revisions and within the standard time
- Attend to internal/client queries and requests to ensure data captured is aligned with data methodology and policy guidelines
- Comply with established work process standards to ensure quality of data collected
- Meet pre-determined turn-around goals for work assignments
- Escalate data interpretation issues, as needed
- Perform root-cause analysis if data issues are identified
- Understand how data collected relates to different products, and able to provide objective assessment on special case scenarios
- Participate in working committees/ projects and/or tasks aside from his/her core responsibilities
- Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring
- Maintain appropriate paper and electronic files as required by ISS and client file retention policies
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Legal Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Social Sciences, Communication or any equivalent/related course;
- Fluency in Spanish in addition to fluency in English
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with clear attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Able to master new concepts, theories, ideas and processes with ease
- Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business
- Experience in data collection and analysis, corporate governance and business research would be an advantage.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed