Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Accountant for EMEA markets
- Support for India and Singapore markets
- Experience in accounting functions such as general ledger, accounts payable, and fixed assets.
- Experience in cash management, accruals, prepaid amortizations and depreciation.
- Can independently handle month-end close up to preparation of financial statements.
- Can able to prepare balance sheet reconcilliations and bank reconcilliations.
- Ability to analyze trial balance, look for corrections and make the nescessary adjusting entries.
- Posting and processing of journal entries to the accounting system.
- Assist in reviewing expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Knowledgeable of Indian taxation (statutory submissions, filing dates and tax calculations).
- Experience in answering tax consultants/auditor's queries and requests.
- Transact with banks, government representatives and suppliers.
- Assistance in accounting duties for India, Singapore and EMEA markets.
- Exposure in India, EMEA and Singapore Markets.
- Can handle projects, prepare reports and financial analysis as requested by managers from EMEA/USA.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance/Inter CA or relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience in a multi-national organization
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accounting software
- Good command of English language (Speaking and Writing)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizing abilities