Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Analyze corporate governance and financial information to write research reports on publicly-held companies in Korea and other Asian countries.
- Distill financial and corporate governance information and issue proxy vote recommendations based on ISS benchmark policy guidelines
- Assume responsibility of completion and quarterly updates to ISS' Governance QuickScore product
- Answer internal/external client/issuer queries on research reports and/or QuickScore rating and be able to discuss QuickScore methodology in detail
- Actively contribute to the development of QuickScore methodology
- Monitor regulatory developments in the Korean market.
- Review and author research reports supporting proxy vote recommendations on KRX-listed companies.
- Answer internal/external client or company queries on research reports.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as finance, law, economics, business, policy, or equivalent experience.
- Experience and knowledge of corporate governance and proxy voting issues
- Strong writing and research abilities in Korean and English; attention to detail; and well-developed communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively with clients, colleagues at various staff and management levels across teams and function lines
- Strong computer literacy with previous experience and excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly motivated, independent, and results-oriented
- Strong analytical ability, including financial and quantitative literacy and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of financial and non-financial investor concerns, especially the role of corporate governance from an investor perspective
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to prioritize, anticipate, and deliver multiple, sometimes competing objectives under tight deadlines
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed