Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Analyze corporate governance and financial information to write research reports on publicly-held companies in Korea and other Asian countries.
- Distill financial and corporate governance information and issue proxy vote recommendations based on ISS benchmark policy guidelines
- Assume responsibility of completion and quarterly updates to ISS' Governance QuickScore product
- Answer internal/external client/issuer queries on research reports and/or QuickScore rating and be able to discuss QuickScore methodology in detail
- Actively contribute to the development of QuickScore methodology
- Monitor regulatory developments in the Korean market.
- Review and author research reports supporting proxy vote recommendations on KRX-listed companies.
- Answer internal/external client or company queries on research reports.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as finance, law, economics, business, policy, or equivalent experience.
- Experience and knowledge of corporate governance and proxy voting issues
- Strong writing and research abilities in Korean and English; attention to detail; and well-developed communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively with clients, colleagues at various staff and management levels across teams and function lines
- Strong computer literacy with previous experience and excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly motivated, independent, and results-oriented
- Strong analytical ability, including financial and quantitative literacy and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of financial and non-financial investor concerns, especially the role of corporate governance from an investor perspective
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to prioritize, anticipate, and deliver multiple, sometimes competing objectives under tight deadlines